GUIDELINES FOR READING SECTION
• The books marked as ‘FOR REFERENCE/ READING ROOM ONLY’ and periodicals ( both journals and magazines) are meant only for reading consultation inside READING ROOM ONLY cannot be taken out.
• You will be allowed to take maximum THREE BOOKS at a time for study in the Reading Room.
• DO NOT scatter the pages of newspaper when reading.
• DO NOT misplace books while selecting from the shelves. After consulting books return them at the counter.
• Books newly acquired are displayed in the NEW ARRIVAL SECTION.