The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for ChiefEssays.Net conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
Functions of IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities https://bestcbdoilfordogs.org/ of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
|03.||Tripti Hangma Subba||Under Secretary||Member|
|04.||Netup Doma Bhutia||Head Assistant||Member|
|05.||DhanHang Subba||Asst. Professor||Member|
|06.||Bijayata Chettri||Asst. Professor||Member|
|07.||Bipana Sharma||Asst. Professor||Member|
|08.||Buddha Hang Subba||Asst. Professor||Member|
|09.||Srijana Subba||Asst. Professor||Member|
|10.||Deborah Sangay Lepcha||Asst. Professor||Member|
|11.||Sreejana Subba||Asst. Professor||Member|
|12.||Rebecca Sharma||Asst. Professor||Member|
|13.||Shelina Pradhan||Asst. Professor||Member|
|14.||Ringzing Ongmu Lepcha||Asst. Professor||Member|
|15.||Anjan Pradhan||Asst. Professor||Member|
|16.||Ranju Sharma||Asst. Professor||Member|